
I need to write about the weekend that I had a few weekends ago, as I have
not yet posted about it. Needless to say it was fantastic, and I have the pictures to prove it. I haven't been writing in the blog lately, because I have been jumping through entirely too many hoops as of late with this whole school thing. Anyway, The Steak headed out to east texas two weekends ago for a bachelor party of one Doodle Dynamite. Started off kind of bad, since I got stuck in Love field for several hours, luckily, they did have a bar, so I started the weekend off right. Chris picked me up and we headed out to lake Fork.
The weekend was highlighted by several things which are as follows1. Me catching the most fish out of everyone...14 of the 48, followed by the 11 that chris caught.
2. Bart almost beating up Doodle's soon-to-be brother-in-law.
3. Doodle smoking a great brisket.
4. Neil looking more awesome than anyone I have ever seen in the picture above.
5. Kelby doing the sweetest can opener I have ever seen while losing his wedding ring in his boxers.
6. Me being totally awesome
That is all for now, God save the king.
No comments:
Post a Comment