Monday, December 01, 2008

Something to Hide?

I don't have cable television, as many of you know. So, when I get "out" for a few days, I usually get to watch some television that is not included in my regularly sheduled programming. Along with that, I get to see things in HD. Anyway, I don't pay too much attention to people on television, as my two stations are a little fuzzy anyway. This last holiday though, I found myself wondering why women wear so much make-up? Not all women....just some of them.

The part that I don't get, is that a lot of women wear so much make-up, that when they take it off, they no longer even look like the same person. This is confusing to me....it seems like everyday must be Halloween for these women. They spend time in the morning painting their face to make it look like they are someone else. This just seems like some self-esteem issues to me, but I guess I could be wrong, maybe they enjoy spending all that time to look like someone else.

So, congrats to the women everywhere who don't put so much powder and junk on their face that they look like a different person....because that is scary to me.

No comments: