I was thinking today how RBI baseball is the greatest baseball game of all time. Seriously, they should have stopped making arcade baseball games after they made that one and just given up.
I was noticing today that my voice was a lot lower than it usually is. It does that sometimes, and I don't really know why, but it is pretty sweet when it does that. I always imagine that I could be some sort of radio announcer or sing Barry White songs at a bar in the airport and get tips from 55 year old women with wrinkles and sagginess who just love the sound of a sultry bass voice eminating from the depths of well-marbled chest such as mine. Perhaps I could find some sugar momma who wouldn't make me work and just by me bon-bons by the dozen and get me all the newest video games...which I wouldn't really care about as long as I had RBI baseball.
Steak
Sunday, May 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
St. Louis Cardinals is the best team on RBI...get Ozzie Smith or Willie McGee on base then just steal bases while Matt Nokes and his weak ass arm try to throw you out.
Post a Comment