Tuesday, May 02, 2006

4X4 ing to the top

As promised, I feel a letter of concern is in need to address this topic. You have all seen them, the 4X4 trucks that have tires that are the size of a merry go round, thereby causing the truck to be at least 35 inches off the ground. This is an exaggeration for the most part of course (just for those of you stupid enough to think I was being serious). I have decided to address this in three parts....so here goes

The point of having a truck like this....
1. Who Knows, the point of the 4 wheel drive is to get you out of tough situations that a normal 2 wheel drive couldn't handle, so obviously, the best idea is to lift it 6 inches and put super swampers on it that are so heavy, the truck sinks in any kind of soft ground.

The Awesome benefits of having a truck like this...
1. Unbearably loud road noise any time you travel over 45 mph
2. The great gas mileage
3. The longevity it will allow you to get out of your vehicle

Reasons for having a truck like this
1. being a woman
2. fragile ego
3. mistakenly believing that this really does look "totally fu@kin sweet!!"
4. being an enormous douchebag

Have a good day, I will be posting on my fantastic weekend shortly.

Diesel McConkey

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm still waiting for pcitures and thoughts from your fantastic weekend at the lake...