

My Friend Hollywood (Top Photo) and Dolph Lundgren (Bottom Photo): The Same Person?
I felt the need to clarify who was who in the photos before I started, so as not to confuse anyone. I know what you are thinking....what is there to clarify, they are the same person. And, you may in fact be correct, as I too think that they are perhaps one and the same. I do not have a better photo of Hollywood/Dolph, but I guess it doesn't matter since they are the same person, for the following reasons...
1. The man in both photos can very effortlessly do the splits.
2. The patented scowl that says without saying things like "If he dies...he dies" and "I must break you"
3. The man in both photos struggles with the English language and is often hard to understand.
4. They look exactly the same.
5. When playing Mortal Kombat, they both get Sub-Zero every time, and always do the same finishing move.
6. Lastly, I have never seen the two in the same place at the same time.
There you have it, indisputable evidence, so if you see Hollywood/Dolph, give him a pat on the back or the wink and the gun and tell him "Good job in Universal Soldier" or "Rocky IV is the greatest movie of all time." He will appreciate it, and might not put you in the figure 4 leg lock until your bowels explode.
Until next time,
Dial'em In
Pat Garrett
1 comment:
Hey! I'm glad that I can finally post on your blog! I enjoyed your post on the "King," but am a little disturbed that you allowed the f-word to remain posted...
My favorite blog thus far... BeefSteak. It sounds just like you! Well, have fun this weekend with my husband, you'll get to see him before I do.
Minindi
Post a Comment