Thursday, April 06, 2006

Dynamite

Well, recently I have noticed several things about commercials that are on TV, which are as follows...
1. Apparently, only black people like McDonald's anymore.
2. Sweaty chicks are hot.
3. That whoever the genius is at Applebee's was that came up with that Gilligan's Island theme obviously doesn't have a TV, or watch the NCAA tournament, because I found myself hating basketball just because that commercial was on so much and surprisingly sucked worse every time I saw it.
4. Rabbits are silly, and Trix in fact, are for kids.
5. You can get a great paying job straight out of school by attending a six week course to learn a trade from your computer.
6. Lastly, that Tag and Axe body spray, which seem way to gay for me, would help me pick up women with little or no trying whatsoever....spray spray...and BOOM! Ladies all up on the Steak. I could probably combine the two into to one spray, lather myself up with it, and walk around and impregnate women simply by mouthbreathing on them.

Well, off to bed, long day of being painfully awesome tomorrow.

Seacrest.....OUT!

No comments: