I was going to write about big 4X4 trucks and the morons that drive them, but I had something else elbow and claw its way to the front of my brain, so it gets priority in this case, and don't worry, the other post will be up sometime soon. First off, I apologize for such a long period of time passing since my last post, I will do my best to keep that from happening in the future. The Steak had a fantastic weekend. Started off saturday morning with a trip to government canyon for some mountain biking, then a crawdad boil for the afternoon, and Aaron Watson and Jack Ingram at oyster bake on sat night. All in all, a fantastic day, much better than doing school work or chasing chickens....now on to the topic......
The Takeover of Burger King
As I was watching the new Burger King commercial for the french toast breakfast sammich, a very pecuilar idea was pointed out by my roommate Max Danger, and thus is the topic of discussion for this post. Por emplejo, (you are welcome KK), I know you have witnessed the commercial where the king attempts to push his co-worker off the construction work scaffolding suspended high above the ground after handing him his morning cup of coffee. Who could forget the king peering out from behind a tree to offer his compatriot the new meatnormous breakfast sammich to aid him in his chopping activity. These three things....two unbelievably fatty and unhealthy sammiches, and the consumption high octane "joe" at dangerous heights with an unsavory co-worker are the subtle ploy of Burger King to take over the U.S., one fat, lazy American at a time. It is obvious that the king is slowly picking us off in an attempt to take over. Which begs the question why? Why would the king lure us in, only to watch us waste away from high cholesterol and even higher expectations of a newer, even more unhealthy and meaterrific sammich. Sadly I do not have the answer....so get out your BeefSteak Home Detective Kits...because the first person to decipher this cipher will be sent one free autographed sixth grade picture of me, complete with glasses that are too large, braces, and a polo shirt buttoned all the way to the top.
Special thanks to Max Danger for bringing up this idea...furthermore, with the stress of school right now, all questions posted in the comment section will be answered, thereby allowing me to not have to think of my own topics for awhile.
The Gambler