Thursday, June 19, 2008

More sports commentary

Brandon,

I agree, golf is extremely hard (although you are one of the few people I have played a round with, and you know I pretty much mastered it by the fourth hole) , and Tiger is an athlete. However, I regret to inform you, that upon further review, tennis is still not a sport and swimming was ruled out due to the shaving of body hair by males.

3 comments:

Kelby said...

This may throw me into the moron category, but I consider sexual relations a sport rather than a recreational activity.
Physical conflict, people have been doing it for years, and I, and many other men, consider it a sport to have as much sex as possible. People watch porn so that satisfies the crowd aspect and those viewing are generally not quiet at the climax.
If you don't believe me, ask Wilt Chamberlain, a true two sport athlete. You could also ask any NBA player, they'll vouche for me on that as well.

Doodle said...

I will throw a few more out there and let you decide:
cock fighting, racquetball, tackle the man (aka: smear the queer), mortal kombat (both the video game and in real life, curling, horseshoes, hand grenades, frisbee football, paper rock scissors, wiffleball, UFC, WWF, olympic wrestling, arm wrestling, leg wrestling, potato sack racing, 100 meter dash, 4 square, slow pitch (beer league) softball, flag football, GSP team 2 soccer, beer pong, quarters, horse racing, barrel racing (the crowd is quiet for this), water basketball, 3 point contest, lawn mowing competition, world strongest man competition, thumb war, the dot game, Dr. Mario, cornhole, coach pitch baseball, air guitar competitions, smoking briskets, fencing, jousting, and wall ball.
And now its time for me go home…..mission accomplished!

Nadine said...

I've signed on to your blog about 4 or 5 times today hoping that the sports discussion will turn into a deathmatch between you and Brandon.