For those of you that stay abreast of the Steak's blog, I would like to draw your attention to the most recent comment posted in response to the Wifebeater blog. A talent identifying his or herself with the pseudonym Muzzle Flash, has delivered an excellent addenum to the wifebeater post, so check out the comment, you can thank me later. Not a lot going on as of late, and I seemed to have temporarily lost my creative libido, I thought I would take the easy way out. I have decided to compile a list of songs that I have been consumed with as of late, along with some help from others, of music that some of the faithful readers may or may not know about. The list is just one song from the given artist, but can be listened to at amazon, iTunes, or something like that. So give it the thirty second listen, and you might like it enough to pursue it further. Without further adieu......
Everybody's Mofro
Where the Devil Don't Stay The Drive By Truckers
Wishbones Slaid Cleaves
Leaving Trunk Taj Mahal
Level The Raconteurs
Son's Gonna Rise Citizen Cope
The Banks of The Deep End Gov't Mule
Benzie Box DangerDoom
Crying At Midnight Seth James
See You In The Next Life 1100 Springs
Blues Deluxe Joe Bonamassa
Lawyers, Guns, and Money Hank Williams Jr.
This list will have to suffice until something pisses me off, or gets me interested enough to write about something other than what I think about at random times during the day. Any addenums to the list are more than welcome. If nothing else, it will give you something to look up on the internet while you are supposed to be working.
Whatcha Eatin??!!!!
Chutch
Monday, October 16, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment