Just a quick update. Recently the Steak's computer crashed, and a new hard drive is currently being installed. That sucks enough in and of itself. Not all the files, specifically not all the music, were backed up. Therefore, I will have to piece my music collection back together once the new computer gets back only from recollection and an extensive use of my time. Furthermore, my life was somewhat debilitated by this occurrence, which pissed me off even more. I couldn't access needed files for school, business, and of course I was left sans music while working. I was almost as pissed by the fact that I had become so dependent on this machine in my everyday life. Once the world all gets hooked up the huge computer grid, and it crashes on a large scale, it will be catastrophic. People will be so lost, and only those willing to resort to cannabalism will survive in the long run. Which leads to the next post....why I can't stand people who are animal rights activist, and specifically the people who don't care for hunting.
Cigar
Thursday, October 05, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment