I really can't stand animal rights activists. I could say so much on the subject, but for the sake of brevity, I have decided to focus exclusively on people who are opposed to hunting. These types of people generally fall into two categories. Some are vegetarians/vegans who are don't eat any kind of meat/animal products as a general rule. I can't even comment on this, wasting my energy of that is probably some sort of felony. Furthermore, the second group is the group that confounds and irritates me even more. On more than one occasion I have been approached with this scenario. The fact that I hunt, and enjoy hunting will enter into the conversation or discussion. Followed by some moron proceeding to tell me how cruel and awful it is to kill animals. Usually some ridiculous adjective such as "innocent" or "defenseless" is used to describe said animals. Which ultimately leads to the discovery that the other party regularly eats meat that they procure at the grocery store. Apparently, that meat is delivered to the store in a marshmallowy truck made from rainbows and poems driven by a fairy. Where do these people think that meat comes from? Apparently, as long as you don't put in actual work, i.e. hunting for the slow learners, the "innocent" and "defenseless" animal is not harmed in any way, and is magically transported to your plate by some method of molecular teleportation from an endless supply of imaginary animals. I will never understand it. The world is full of morons. Make sure when you get back from hunting to take extra gruesome pictures of the kill and be unapologetic about it, becuase we all have to eat.
Cigar
Thursday, October 05, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment