Tuesday, March 14, 2006

"And the diamonds how they sparkle, in the lights of Loving County"

Music, music and more music. Sadly, music today sucks, and I hate it. I am not talking about good music of course, but most of you don't know anything about that. The majority of people I meet define music as what they hear on the radio, which is a travesty at best. The current dismemberment of music is spearheaded by such fantastic artists as ashlee simpson and kenny chesney, two cultural icons who, the former, couldn't carry a tune in a bucket, and the latter is the poster boy for being in the right place at the right time, by somehow getting a music deal with the same talent that most aspiring eighth-grade talent show performers possess. That is all for now, as I am sitting in a lecture that makes me wish I could somehow light my own butthole on fire to get out of it, and I must use all of my resolve to focus on the task at hand, which is creating the perfect NCAA bracket to win me enough money to buy the minutes of my life back that I have lost to this current lecture.

No comments: