Tuesday, March 28, 2006

So It Would Seem

That's right, The Steak's blog is going one week strong now. As I slowly began to spew knowledge out my mouth and justice from my nostrils, surely fire will be rained down on those who do not listen. I saw a stray dog on my way to school this morning. I always feel a little sorry for stray dogs, because they are like dogs, but without a home. I feel a little better if they have a collar, because then I can at least believe that they have eaten a decent meal recently. If they don't have a collar, I always want to give them something to eat, like a pb&j or some skittles. I have just been alerted that mofro is in austin on april 26th, so I will now make plans to attend that show. Anyway, that is about all for now, as I have been sidetracked by a possible mofro show in the not so distant future, and don't have anything to update, as it is early in the day. Except for this...my uncle Randy, who is 50, currently has a 23 year old girlfriend....so big up yourself uncle Randy, and keep up the good work.

The man with the brass ones,

Tom Joad

No comments: