Well, it has been awhile since the last post, as the Steak has been incapacitated due to mildly severe bouts of stomach virus. That's right, haven't been sick in a good long while, but it hit mid-afternoon on sunday, and I am still in a slight post-sickness slump as of now, but alas, even when your pants are on fire, you should keep on dancing. Not alot going on, nor do I have anything that has troubled me too much lately. I am busier than a one-legged man in a butt-kicking contest at school, and will be for the weeks to come, and sadly, school tends to make it difficult for me to reach my full literary prowess at times. So, I will leave you with this...
The Steak's weekend schedule
fri. - school all day, and an uneventful night of sitting in my recliner
sat. - lab work by day, chris knight concert by night www.chrisknight.net
sun. - church in the am, lab work in the afternoon, and family guy in the pm followed by a chat with chris
I will keep you posted on the details....and always remember, when you ask yourself why....the answer is always "because that is what Cody Ender would do"
Tuesday, March 21, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment