Tuesday, March 14, 2006
Quite Frankly
I used to enjoy the title saying until I saw that ESPN gave that clown stephen a smith his own show with that very title. Apparently, he didn't get the memo that when in a discussion, volume does not equal being right, therefore causing him to make an unprecedented amount of asinine comments, that usually are only backed up by more yelling. I decided to try this approach in day to day affairs, I was shocked that in reality, people aren't as receptive to this novel idea of communication. That is all for today, have to go to school and get some work done, and my fingers would get tired of typing all the things about stephen a smith that are ridiculous, and quite frankly, I don't have time for that right now. Thanks for playing, Doogie Howser M.D.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment